Here is a great dinner recipe! Grands! Chicken Fiesta Casserole!
I made this and it is so GOOOOOOD!
- can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 jar Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 1/2
- cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/2
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- cup chopped green onion
- cup sliced ripe olives, drained, if desired
- 1CUT each biscuit into 8 pieces; toss with salsa to coat.
- 2SPREAD in sprayed 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish; sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Add more salsa before the cheese if the chicken and biscuits look dry.
- 3BAKE at 375°F 35 to 40 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center biscuit pieces are no longer doughy. Let stand 15 minutes. Serve with additional salsa, if desired.
I do suggest using extra salsa so that it isn’t too dry!