I love to bake and I love to give treats for gifts. Here are some choices for the holidays this year, If they make it out of your kitchen:)
White Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake pops
- 1 pound PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed cookie crumbs (such as vanilla wafers, chocolate sandwich cookies, shortbread, etc.)
- 12 cookie sticks or lollipop sticks
- Beat together cream cheese, melted white chocolate, lemon juice and vanilla in large bowl until smooth and blended. Stir in cookie crumbs. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Lightly spray cookie molds or large candy/sucker molds with cooking spray. If using sucker molds add the lollipop sticks.
- Mound and firmly press the cream cheese mixture into molds, scraping excess off with a spatula until flush with top of molds. Freeze 15 minutes. If using cookie molds, stick cookie/lollipop sticks into base of each cheesecake pop. Return to freezer until firm, 30 to 40 minutes.
Philly Filled Whoopie Pies
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2/3 cup mashed banana
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Neufchatel PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons natural sweetener
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray nonstick spray on cookie sheets.
- Mix together honey and banana in a large bowl.
- Add your eggs, milk and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine cocoa, flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, beating together until smooth.
- Drop batter ( 2 tablespoons at a time) on to the cookie sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- To make the filling, cream together the Cream Cheese and Stevia Extract Powder, add yogurt and continue to mix until well blended.
- Assemble sandwiches by spreading the filling on the flat side of one cookie and topping with another. Repeat with remaining cookies and filling.
- Serve and enjoy!
White chocolate fudge
Melt 1/2 stick butter, 4 cups marshmallows, 1 cup cream, 2 cups sugar and a pinch of salt in a saucepan. Simmer, stirring, 5 minutes. Off the heat, stir in 3 cups white chocolate chips until smooth. Spread in a foil-lined 9-by-13-inch pan. top with sprinkles. Let cool and cut into squares.
Drizzle marshmallows with melted chocolate and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Chill until firm. Float in a cup of hot cocoa.
Nut Brittle Microwave
1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup light corn syrup and 1 1/2 cups salted mixed nuts until the syrup is golden, about 8 minutes, stirring twice. Stir in 1 tablespoon butter, 1 teaspoon each vanilla and baking soda, and a pinch of salt. Spread on an oiled baking sheet and let cool. Break into pieces
TIP FOR GIFTING
Use an old egg carton and place your small goodies in there and decorate