Here’s a great recipe for the Holidays or anytime of the year.
Baked Spinach & Chicken Recipe From Hidden Valley
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen,chopped spinach thawed,squeezed dry
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ cup cooked chicken chopped
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a microwave safe medium bowl, add cream cheese and Ranch dressing. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until cream cheese is soft. Stir to combine.
- Add spinach and parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Add chicken and stir gently to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish (at least 6 cups).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. The internal temperature of the cooked dip should be 165ºF.
- Serve with crackers, bread or veggie sticks.